Faith Confessions ( Say it Boldly)
Gal 3:13-14: Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us.. for it is written, Cursed is every one that hang-et on a tree, that the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
Col 2:14-15: Blotting out the hand writing of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a show of them openly, triumphing over them in it.
Say this after me:
- Lord Jesus, I confess to You that I have been in bondage in the following areas (name the specific areas), and I ask You to reveal to me the cause or causes that brought this into my life. (Here, confess to the Lord whatever He brings to your mind.) I thank You for the release that You gave me when you where on the cross.
2. Lord Jesus, I ask that you forgive me, forgive my ancestors for any sin that i know nothing about that has exposed me to a curse. I receive Your forgiveness and I choose to forgive those who have sinned against me (name these people).
3. Lord Jesus, I break every ungodly ties that still binds me to anyone in my life who has ever hurt or disappointed me or to whom I have related with in an ungodly way. (Name these people as you break the unhealthy bonding and ‘soul ties’.)
4. Lord Jesus, I renounce any and all self-inflicted curses that I have pronounced on myself, and I break those patterns from my heart and tongue.
5. Lord Jesus, I renounce any and all curses that I have spoken against others, knowingly or unknowingly: gossip, bitter words, anger, and judgment. I break the authority of any such occult power in my life.
6. Lord Jesus, I renounce all unholy covenants in which I or my ancestors have been involved in.
7. Lord Jesus, I renounce any and all patterns of stinginess with finances that I or my ancestors have engaged in the past, I resolve to be obedient to the Lord in the area of tithes and offerings.
8. Lord Jesus, I renounce all attitudes of reliance upon man and the flesh. I resolve to put my trust solely in the Lord, my God.
9. Lord Jesus, I once and for all release myself from the power and authorities of any curse in Jesus name.
10. Lord Jesus, i bind and condemn all demonic spirits and command you to cease your powers and activities in my life and leave my life, my body, my soul, my mind, my family, my house, my job, my marriage, my finance,, my business, my career, in Jesus name.
11. Lord Jesus, I pray all these things in the authority of the name of Jesus Christ and give You thanks and praise, Lord, that all these things are done in Jesus name. Amen
Say these words/Prayers with faith and share your testimonies.. God Bless You All..
From the seer’s desk. Prophet Gift Ukwade
Join our whatsaap group for counseling and prayers.. https://chat.whatsapp.com/F4CYKAbF5zSBhFuBDgbcHl